The course is aimed at training professionals in audiovisual graphics (motion graphics), a sector in continuous expansion and renewal that is at the forefront of technical and creative innovation.
The course dynamic is based on the motion graphics projects, while learning design, video and audio, animation and 3D techniques, as well as promoting creativity and a mastery of professionals project techniques (from the creative idea through to client presentation).
Audiovisual graphics is a field of design that carries out moving image projects for audiovisual media (film, television, Internet, projections…), such as credit titles, television headers and packaging, commercials, festival openings, mapping, projections for shows, virtual reality, and so forth.
The aim of this course is to train students to be able to execute professional audiovisual graphics projects, which implies learning:
- Principles and foundations of design and typography.
- Principles and foundations of audiovisuals.
- Video and photographic image capture for audiovisual graphic pieces.
- Principles and practice of 2D and 3D animation and advanced animation.
- Drawing applied to design.
- Style frame, storyboard and story reel creation.
- Industry software: 2D and 3D animation, digital imaging, digital audio, mapping, digital composition, post-production and video editing.
- Advanced techniques in audiovisual post-production, such as masks, special effects, digital composition, Chroma Key or color retouching.
- Digital composition techniques for video, integrating 3D, 2D and real image elements.
- Treatment and creation of audio for advertising audiovisual pieces.
- Audiovisual scripting and narrative techniques.
- Planning an audiovisual project.
- Professional audiovisual graphic project execution techniques.
- Oral project presentation techniques.
At the end of the course, each student will put together a reel with the creative assignments carried out throughout the course.
Foundations of representation
Graphic and typographical resources
Narrative structure and script
Audiovisual technology and language I
3D techniques I
History of the audiovisual image
Audiovisual technology and language II
3D techniques II
Audio-visual graphics projects
Work guidance and training
Practical phase of the course in companies, studios or workshops
Upon course completion, students have access to:
- Other Second level Educational and Vocational Training courses in the Graphic Communication area, such as: Animation, Photography, Advertising graphics, Interactive graphics or illustration.
- Higher education in Graphic design.
In all these courses, students can ask that the knowledge they have acquired be RECOGNIZED. The modules that can be recognized depend on the courses the student wants to access.
- Designing motion graphics for film, television and advertising: credit titles, headers, television branding, ads, openings…
- Audiovisual production coordinator.
- Audiovisual post-production and special effects.
- Design and production coordinator for video mappings and audiovisual projections for shows and product presentations.
- Audiovisual graphic artist.