The State has established analogies between different curricula. You can request further information from the Secretary.

    1. To have prior courses or degrees recognized, you need to present a formal petition with the Secretary, at the same time you enroll, indicating which courses or degrees you have completed along with the pertinent documents (degree, certificate of qualifications in the different modules or subjects, as well as your final qualification).

    If enrolling in a Second Level Educational and Vocational Training you can consult the Center’s secretary for information about modules that are recognized.
    If enrolling in the ESDAP Higher Education Design course, you can get more information on the website, in the “Recognition of credits” drop-down in the “Students” section.

    1. To have Work Experience (AIR) recognized for Educational and Vocational Training:

    Advice and recognition information


    Letter of commitment